Saturday, May 13, 2006

Middle Child Blues

well you are supposed to get them, but I don't think Emrys does!
He is 12 next week
Emrys was a sunny natured baby and toddler. He would spend all day sitting on my knee cuddling and kissing.
At 41/4 he started school and that was it.
I still have to bribe him to allow me a hug every now and then which is usually accompanied by "you'll pay for this"

He is also scarily clever with a wild and vivid imagination.
Emrys has thrived at secondary school which I'm surprised but glad about.
He even puts his books ready the night before which goes against the Nevard family way of doing everything at a rush at the last minute. But its a Good Thing.

He and Hywel remind me of Frasier and Niles Crane from Frasier. I'm pretty sure they wilil end up doing the same job, whatever it is!
Emrys is pretty photogenic but alas hates having his photo taken because it "steals your soul".
He also doesn't want me to talk about him on my blog.
So I won't.
Or have I?
Mwa hah hah hah hah

1 comment:

Rachel said...

another handsome young man, bet he has all the girls after him, hope this doesnt make him blush hehe. Hope you have a great birthday Emrys !