Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Woman of mystery no more

So what was I up to on these weeks of busy work?
4 days of general Assembly (URC WHAT are you doing with these new ideas. Trying not to be too Frazerish and shouting "we're doooooooomed" but that's kind of how I feel...)
3 Days with work stuff morning, afternoon and evening
Speaking at the Havering Strategic Partnership conference on the value of the Compact for Havering
3 days of Church Weekend fun, fun events and youth group.

its an interesting job at times, as I was thinking as I led everyone in 'oops upside your head' at the family party at Church on Sunday night...

Its not often that I have to work so hard for so long - it was good to do but I'm glad it has stopped! we are now heading into the summer lull when I am supposed to catch up with all the stuff I haven't had time for this year!

But I'd rather be doing another blog challenge...
Gone on a blind date -NO
Skipped school - Used to leave early when in the sixth form with no lessons.
Seen someone die -No, but I have seen dead people. Not in a "I can see dead people" way but either just after death or in a coffin. Its a perk of the job. Never quite get used to it though.
Snuck out of your parent's house -No - I was too scared of being caught.
Been in love- Yes
Been dumped - Yes - I was more the dumpee than dumper.
Been laid off/fired - Nope
Quit your job Yes - but always cos i was moving on
Been in a fist fight?- Have you seen me? I am a shrimp of the highest order.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - But of course. many times. I was that ugly teenage girl.
Been arrested -No
Been to Canada -Yes
Been to Mexico -Not yet!
Been on the opposite side of the world - No
Been to Paris - Yes
Cried yourself to sleep -Yes
Played cops and robbers -Yes but I preferred docotrs and nurses...
Recently coloured with crayons - no but with paint and felt pens yes
Sang karaoke -Yes
Paid for a meal with only coins - Yes
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't -Yes
Made prank phone calls -No
Caught a snowflake on your tongue -Yes
Danced like nobody was watching - Yes
Been kissed under the mistletoe -Yes
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about -Yes. well kind of. Once at Uni a group o us stayed up all night to watch the sun rise over the Ashton memorial. it was misty....
Blown bubbles - yes
Crashed a party -Yes
Gone roller-skating-Yes but pants at it
Ice-skating -Yes, slightly less pants at it
Crashed a car -Yes
Swam in the ocean -Yes
Felt like dying -Yes - when I gave blood that one time... oh that was felt like I was dying. Answers still yes though.
Made a bonfire on the beach - No
Drank so much you threw up - Oh yes, far too often. I have such a low alcohol tolerance... My story of biggest shame concerns one such a night.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose -No
Knitted ? -Yes
Skinny dipped ? -Not since it stopped being cute and just got plain scary.

1 comment:

Jane said...

lol ! I laughed at the skinny dip comment, great answers Lythan ! And well done on all your hard work.