Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ummmm

Can't think of a catchy blog title today.
I had a good time at Imagine That teaching a card class to 6 people. The maximum is six and it is quite hard work but loads of fun. Two had never been to a class before but did really well. The other 4 are regulars - all lovely and talented and enthusiastic and I have not just written that becasue Pat reads my blog (hi Pat!)

IN the evening I finished off the layout I was working on and then decided to do a bit more craft stuff sorting. Which left me only time for one measly card.
I'll show you my makings anyway.

The layout is mostly from the December Self Addressed kit
The paper is Chatterbox. It is much better quality than it used to be but still has that nice white core so I distressed the edges. The photo mat and letters were done using blue jeans and green something Distress Ink. The corner scrolls are Purple Onion stamps gone over with white pen. The white scroll on the journaling is a black Basic Grey rub on coloured in!

The card uses up more of the rejects from my last layout. Bazzill card stock and the red card is Stamping Up. Junkitz flowerful paper, Black Soot distress ink, Bazzill buttons, red gems and a little leftover Prima bling under the handwritten sentiment.

No time for crafting today. I've been up to Cambridge again - oooh I love Cambridge now, jsut being there lifts my spirits and the Seminar was as stimulating as ever. I have a meeting tonight at my house so I have to tidy up - and no crafty time. Boo hoo. I have earmarked a spot of time tomorrow for my Salt challenge for Thursday though. And the craft stuff is still not sorted properly.

Oh yes. This is what you have to do at the end of Mission Impossible. It is the law.

4 comments:

Jukie said...

Great LO and Card...........even better dancing!!!!

Kristen said...

lol! the dancing - love the card and l/o btw!

SueH said...

Great LO, beautiful card and such a fabby dance routine….love it!

Jo said...

fantastic dancing :) and brilliant card and LO :)

jo xx