Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy birthday Anice!


Our glorious Funky Hand leader is 41 today!
And because she is the nicest, sweetest most generous person
she is offering a special discount of 41% off everything in the Funky Hand store just for today,
using the code 41TODAY
So go on, enjoy her birthday :)

I also helped Imagine That celebrate its 3rd birthday of bringing crafting heaven to Upminster this week. Emma is also one of the nicest, sweetest and most generous people I know too. And has just scored a world beating score of 440,000 on bejewelled blitz - which is also worth celebrating. SO buy your wonderful Funky Hand CD's at this amazing price and then go here for all the bits to finish off your cards and layouts!

BTW my life has collapsed into World of Meetings again so there will be little craft from this corner of the world until the weekend. Sob!

1 comment:

Anice said...

Thank you very much for the birthday wishes Lythan! You are far to kind about me, I wish I was as nice as you say!!
Get all that work finished and look forward to a little relax this weekend, you deserve it 100%. Though I suppose you are entering one of your busiest times of the year as someone else rather important celebrates his birthday as well. Anice xx