Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just for the frill of it

Having seen this post I had the urge to try it myself.
I am rediscovering my sewing machine - great joy!
NB I am not as photogenic and couldn't find such pretty coloured t-shirts as Dear Lizzy could but...
Now I have to make one for Carys...

It is actually this one's birthday today.
(He doesn't want a t-shirt like that)
16 years old... hates having his photo taken.
I found lots of photos of him as a toddler last night whilst looking for embarrassing ones of me in the 80's to show Carys my Ashes to Ashes moments (I think they are mostly at my parents on reflection). He was sooooo photogenic. A real milky bar kid.
We still adore him. Happy Birthday Emrys!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on your sewing - your T-shirt looks great.

Kaz said...

Happy Birthday to Emrys, who is now probably overjoyed at having this photo on your blog!!
I love that t-shirt xx

Sue said...

Love the little Emrys - I am sure he is still cute!!
Happy Birthday to him

Lythan the t -shirt is amazing I am really impressed xx ;

SueH said...

What a fab way to dress up an old T-shirt, you’ve done a great job there Lythan!

Happy Birthday Emrys………Hope you have a fun day!

Sue
x

Kathy said...

ooooh how frilling is that t-shirt - what a great project.

Happy Birthday to Emrys - what a little cutie he was and probably still is in your eyes - even if he'd hate to hear that!

Jo said...

gorgeous t shirt (and piccie!) hope Emrys had a brill birthday

jo x