Friday, May 03, 2013

Its still good

Yes another week has gone by and the weather is still lovely in Torquay. Maybe it doesn't rain all the time after all :)
And  I can't beleive that we have got to May already, that means we have lived here nearly 10 months now. It is a lovely place to be and I do feel smug as I drive past holiday makers and think "I get to stay here all the time!" although sadly, don't always have the time to enjoy it, what with not being on holiday...

Anyway the beginning of the merry, merry month means another colour challenge on Daring Cardmakers and Nat chose a beaut this time
all the weddingy type things were inspirational so I came up with this
The white card with the people on it was cut on the Silhouette - it is really a Project Life card I think. The papers are all from the Dear Lizzy 6x6 Lucky Charm pad. I added gold Glamour Dust to two of the papers. The tiny sentiment is from an Imagine That set  - not one that you would expect as it fits those little tickets you can get (and so is called Just the Ticket) A combination of stick on gems and pearls finished it off. Oh along with, a tiny heart punch; a Cuttlebut embossing folder (the only one big enough for this size of cardstock. I must either get more large ones or use more american sized cards); and a button from stash

The great news for DCM is that Svenja is staying on the team full time. That is fabulous for us!
 

No comments: