Monday, January 06, 2014

1/12th of a year

since I last blogged.
I know, I know, I know.
But sometimes, when you spend a lot of time writing for work, writing for fun just isn't, well, fun.
And it may be my age catching up with me but I have found this Christmas period tiring in the extreme.
Anyway that is all so last year!

I have been doing some crafting to show in the future but I will also give a quick catchup on some of what I have been up to in the last month or so of crafting
First of all some of the Quirky Kit pages I made with the last kit. I am most proud of the cross stitched using aida one



Then here is this years Christmas card. Which was only made possible by the viscious bug that laid me low so that all I had energy for was cutting and sticking (mostly from a prone position). The die cut piece is a Silhouette one which was cut in different colourways from Fancy Pants paper. I felt it needed a little something so then went around the edge with a black pen. And added several different drops of Stickles, Beads and Liquid Pearls

I made an Advent Journal. All the pages and writing are done. But not every page has a title yet (they are being die cut in a time consuming matter) and not all have as much bling as the first few pages


I really love the big gold circles made from swooshing Stickles around and would like to add more of this on some of the pages. My Advent Journal had enough pages to take up two years worth of Advent which is rather lovely.
And finally - a holiday page that uses up bits and bobs from my ever expanding stash



Now that all would have been better spread over several blog posts during the month.
But it wasn't.
Happy New Year!

No comments: